Subsequent to FPSO removal – key to scope was to provide upfront engineering/evaluation to allow vessel of “opportunity” to be expedient response on acceptable criteria
- Riser base recovery analysis (including seabed suction loading and weather criteria).
- Riser base recovery procedures (including preparatory works, recovery to deck, seafastening and generation of equipment lists).
- Recovery rigging design and specification
- Hazard Identification Risk Assessment and the subsequent updating of procedures as required.
- Generation of a ‘Vessel Selection Criteria’ for determination of a suitable vessel to carry out the scope of work.